Saturday, March 28, 2009

Pink




Pink. What a pretty color, right? I've always loved the color pink and used to wear it a lot as a little girl. Pink and I parted ways in the past few years but now my love for the feminine and playful color is back and strong. I decided to showcase some of my favorite pink things (new and old) today.
 
Pink chiffon dress: Topshop
Pink floral dress: Vintage
Pink jeans: H&M
Pink Corset: H&M
Floral skirt: gift
Black Platforms: Marc by marc jacobs
Pink Bicycle: on the streets of Soho (NY)
Black oxford booties: H&M
Cat:AnyMotion-flickr
Balloons: crookedeyebrow-flickr
Cars: mr. moog-flickr
Twiggy: ketsu-flickr

3 comments:

  1. I have that topshop dress in lilac :)
    pretty pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i absolutely love that pink dress with the blue flowers!

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty nice shades of pink. Love that dress, seems flowy and comfortable.

    www.inkmyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete