Saturday, March 21, 2009

In the Dark


Today I felt a little like Wednesday Adams meets Alice in Wonderland so I came up with this outfit. I love this black lace babydoll dress, it makes me feel girly and it is dream-like yet a little evil. I paired it with my new Chloe boots!
 

I had been searching for these delightful boots for months and finally found them! I love them so much and am so excited to wear them again and again. I watched Amelie yesterday (slight obsession with Audrey Tautou), and loved it as much as the previous times I saw the movie. I'm so glad its spring break so I get to relax...I'm also going to New York on monday and am so excited! I love New York so much plus the shopping is great. I'm off, and I'll try to start posting more regularly.
        
black lace dress: Marc by Marc Jacobs
tights: h&m
bag: vintage
boots: Chloe

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this; what am i doing wrong that's causing me not to have a pair of chloe shoes for myself? great dress aswell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the boots and the dress

    ReplyDelete