Friday, April 17, 2009

wednesday addams goes to school


So today I wore one of my favorite tops. It is one of my favorites because it bears an undeniable resemblance to Wednesday Addams' trademark dress. I adore Wednesday and her devilish, dark, and 60s-ish style and was so happy to receive this top as one of my birthday presents a few months back. I decided to not go all-out wednesday addams today (no poison, saw, etc...) but one day maybe I'll do a photoshoot, that'd be fun! Anyway, I am wearing my top with vintage levi baggy "boyfriend" style shorts with bright candy red strappy miu miu flats that just got their first test drive in the world outside my closet! On a non-fashion related note in art class I'm actually very excited about our next project: painting a self portrait in the style of the famous red and blue Obama picture...Yes. 

Yum...sushi

2 comments:

  1. I love this look so much :) Love the black and white top with the jeans and those red flats are perfect! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! wednesday addams ><
    love the top!

    xx, Geri
    http://lovegeri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete