Friday, April 3, 2009

70s Overload



Lately I've been feeling very inspired by the hippie-ness and florals of the 70s. I love the decade, but usually don't wear so many consistently 70s inspired outfits so often. I think part of the reason I am wearing so many florals AND flower crowns is my subconscious wishful thinking that this dreary rainy and still n0t warm enough weather will go away and be replaced by lovely flowers, bright sunny skies, and warmth. A girl can dream...
Update: Let me know if any of you would like me to make a tutorial on making floral crowns or even if you'd be interested in buying one from me. 

5 comments:

  1. I'm in love with the top two dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveee the flower crowns, I cannot say it enough :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your flower crowns. I want to one one so bad. Have you seen the tutorial by the Cherry Blossom Girl? It's on her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your headband!!
    I was thinking of making one like that except with real flowers... it might be too hard though! lol
    By the way, your hair is gorgeous! Is it naturally that wavy?

    ReplyDelete