Saturday, May 16, 2009

figuring it out


This is what I wore a couple days ago. I really like these pants (especially when worn with heels, but I don't like wearing heels to school that much), and they are really comfortable and I quite like the check print. I've realized that I really like mixing prints/patterns like these pants with a stripe top. I'm still experimenting with exactly what my style is which is part of the beauty of fashion and the fact that style can evolve continuously. I am starting to discover more of what I like, and focusing on that vs. being sort of "over-inspired" by other things if you know what I mean (kind of confusing, but makes sense in my head.) 


1 comment:

  1. I really like the ones of you holding the heart shaped purse...very cute! I really like the pants by the way.

    ReplyDelete