Saturday, February 28, 2009

Polaroid Me


Here are some polaroids of me. They actually aren't real polaroids, I used a special program to convert regular digital pictures and make them a little more interesting. I love photography; taking pictures and admiring those taken by others. Both pictures found on flickr or other blogs, and photographs in magazines inspire me. One of my current favorite fashion photographers is Arthur Elgort. I'll share both some of my photographs and some that inspire me...

 
Both Arthur Elgort


I love fake and Twiggy


2 comments:

  1. Very cool, you're so adorable! And not in the creepy way haha. I love the polaroid thing... what program do you use to convert the images?
    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its called Poladroid. You can download it for free, just type in the name on google!

    ReplyDelete